Please communicate these 8 points to the relevant person in your company and save this mailer for easy referral.
Remember that we have a Cash Connect Client Relations Executive (CRE) that is ready to assist you, simply contact your CRE today. Alternatively contact our call centre for telephonic assistance on 0861 MY RAND (69 7263)
Did you remember to do these 8 simple things?
- Delete dismissed or resigned employees from your device. If you need any assistance please contact your Cash Connect Client Relations Executive (CRE), alternatively email us.
- Clean the validator every morning, prior to daily start up? (Utilise a dry lint free cloth, with no soap, water or chemicals)
- Load the bag correctly, by utilising the instruction card. If you misplaced your instruction card, please contact your Cash Connect Client Relations Executive (CRE), alternatively email us.
- Check bag stock levels and log a call two weeks in advance seeing that delivery takes 7-10 workings days (Device and CIT Bags). To log a call, simply call 086 169 7263.
- On switch-on, you hand the white tag over to Cash In Transit (CIT) and retain the red tag onsite (CIT authorisation). Do not hand the Red Tag to the CIT Company. Please remember that there should only be one White Tag per device in the key bag, the spare Tag must be held by the CIT company.
- Are your staff suitably trained to operate the cash accepting device? Need extra training on how to operate the device? Please contact your Cash Connect Client Relations Executive (CRE), alternatively email us.
- Log on to the online client portal to manage your reconciliation. Stay connected with your money and track your cash every step of the way, anywhere, anytime. Simply go to www.cashconnect.co.za and click on the Webflo link at the top of the website. If you have misplaced your login details, you can make use of the Forgot Password functionality. Easy peasy.
- Get the best from your device and register to receive SMS notifications.You can opt to receive SMSes on bag closures, CIT Pick-ups and Settlements. Simply contact your Cash Connect Client Relations Executive (CRE), alternatively email us.