The Connectr N3K (under-counter) is designed to fit into restricted spaces without losing any of the defence and capacity attributes which made it the most successful deterrent to criminal attacks on the market.
- Built to a minimum of SABS category 4 standards
- Capacity of 3000 banknotes
- Up to 64 banknotes per minute processing speed
- Robust device: approximately 600 kg
- Disposable single bag-based device
- Unique drawer slide door design (conventional swing hinge mechanism removed)
- Compact, under counter solution
- 20 Bank accounts of your choice
- Cash-in-Transit (CIT) & Bank agnostic
- Load 99 Users
- Easy to use touch screen navigation
- Dual SIM GSM/GPRS modem (communication)
- Reliable and accurate validator
- Biometric user identification
Cash Connect’s technology has been vigorously tested and proven to be the most effective deterrent to cash crime in South Africa’s retail market. Over the past eleven years, the number of attacks in pursuit of cash against our clients has annually amounted to less than 2% of our base; And 87% of these attacks were successfully defended. Let us protect your cash, your staff and your customers.
- Over 150 certified technicians operating out of 26 points of presence, guaranteeing fast and reliable customer support.
- A call centre manned by skilled support agents operating 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Specialist business consultants capable of designing solutions to meet every specific need.
- A team of account managers who are dedicated to the ongoing care and support of our customers.