WHAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS TO KNOW THIS FESTIVE SEASON
ATTENTION: Business Owners and Retail Managers
SAFEGUARD YOUR BUSINESS
As another year enters its last quarter, the market has experienced a greater increase in armed robberies and device bombings than last year. The more deterrents you have in place, the lower the chances of your store being being attacked. While retailers brace themselves for the continued upward spiral of business crime, your safety remains important to us. Click here for a few guidelines to help lower your risk during the festive season.
#10 ACTS OF KINDNESS > VIEW VIDEOS
As part of Cash Connect’s 10-year anniversary celebrations, we decided to ‘pay it forward’ by performing 10 acts of kindness during 2016. It was important that we, as employees, donated our time and love, and not just make monetary donations. We believed that our social upliftment endeavours would have a life-changing consequence for the recipients as well as boost the morale of our employees. We reached out to abandoned babies, the elderly, the intellectually challenged, our 4-legged friends and the youth, to name but a few. Click on the images below to view the videos, or click here. To view our Memoire booklet (2006-2016), click here.
Lucky Lucy Foundation
Philena Primary School
Rose Happy Times
Cradle of Hope
Lenasia South Temple
OR Tambo Memorial Hospital
CANSA TLC Nicus Lodge
USEFUL TIPS FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
No one buys from a company that’s not trusted, and trust is only possible if there’s complete honesty and transparency. According to the 2014 Edelman Trust Barometer, 58% of people around the world trust companies– but that leaves 42% that are less sure. In true entrepreneurial spirit, our joint CEO’s Richard Phillips and Steven Heilbron share their tips for business success. To read all 10 business tips for success click here.
WARNING: BOGUS CIT COLLECTIONS
Robbers dressed in Cash-in-Transit (CIT) uniforms and with CIT receipt books, have arrived at some retailers’ premises pretending to perform a CIT collection. These imposters were not in possession of an electronic scanner. Please be vigilant and share the following guidelines with your staff in order to identify criminals. Click here to view the guidelines.
OPT FOR THE TRUSTED CASH MANAGEMENT & PAYMENT SOLUTION
Trust us to protect your cash, your staff and your customers. We take the cash risk and guarantee your cash in the bank giving you more time to do what you do best, running your business. Your cash is guaranteed from the moment it is deposited into our cash vault, until it reflects in your bank account - we cover the risk of theft or loss.
Our clients are our best advertisement. Donʼt take our word for it, this is what our clients have to say, click here.